MOVE IN /MOVE OUT CLEANING
A Cleaning Order Confirmation is required before work commences. The minimum requirement is for 4 hours per visit.
The Client must supply the tasks list. Best Maids Cleaning Services supply all cleaning materials and equipment. Washing up/laundry is not included in Move in/out cleaning.
As part of this type of cleaning we will do:
- Clean all windows, window frames, sills from inside.
- Clean all skirting and wash the doors.
- Wash all sockets and switches.
- Clean all skirting boards.
- Clean all kitchen, bedroom, living room and etc. cupboards inside and out.
- Clean and polish all kitchen, bedroom, living room and etc. surfaces and wooden works.
- Clean toilets inside and out.
- Wash the tiles and all basins in the bathrooms.
- Hoover and mop all floors and stairs.
- Make sure all the property is dust free.
In case of a complaint, Best Maids Cleaning Services requires to be notified within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning work. No claims will be entertained after the above time limit.
All estimates made on the day of the booking are for illustrative purposes only and they are based on estimates for similar properties. Best Maids Cleaning Services reserves the rights to amend the initial quotation up to 30% if the client’s requirements change on the day of the visit or if the state of the property is different from the information received on the day of the booking.
Customer must secure a car parking and if the Clients address falls into the Congestion Charge Zone an additional charge may apply.
If a client prefers the cleaner to collect the keys from a third party’s address, then he/she will be charged an extra £15.
All payment must be made by debit/credit card, cash or cheque at the end of the cleaning upon receipt of an invoice within 14 days.